Decoration Brands is particularly attentive to the needs of its customers.
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a piece of information deposited on your terminal by the server of the Website you are visiting. It contains several pieces of information: the name of the server that placed it, an identifier in the form of a unique number and, possibly, an expiry date.
This information is sometimes stored on your computer in a simple text file that a server accesses in order to read and record information.
2. WHAT IS THE ROLE OF COOKIES?
Cookies play an essential role in the way in which the www.decorationbrands.com website (referred to below as ‘the Website’) operates. Their main purpose is to improve your experience on the Website.
Some cookies enable us to remember your preferences and certain information relating to your browsing on our Website (pages consulted, etc).
The cookies issued by Decoration Brands are, in particular, used to improve the presentation of the Website and information relating to the products offered (thus aiming to make such information more relevant according to the preferences expressed by the Internet user), to better adapt and personalise the offers we make to you and the appropriate services.
We use several types of cookies:
• Cookies that are strictly necessary for browsing the website;
• Cookies that allow you to identify yourself and therefore access your account, shopping lists, etc;
• Cookies that allow us to remember the areas that are opened on the Website in the form of windows (or otherwise) and that you have already viewed during a previous visit;
• Cookies that enable the presentation of the Website to be adapted to the display preferences of the terminal;
• Cookies that allow us to produce traffic statistics;
• Cookies that enable an assessment of the general use of the website by Internet users;
• Cookies that allow us to provide offers that relate to the interests of Internet users.
Other cookies are issued by third parties. There is no exhaustive list of third-party cookies as it is constantly evolving.
They allow us to target your centres of interest via the various pages visited in order to offer you relevant and appropriate advertising.
3. HOW DO YOU SET YOUR COMPUTER/MOBILE/TABLET TO ACCEPT OR REJECT COOKIES?
You can at any time choose to configure your computer/mobile/tablet to accept or reject cookies.
Please note, however, that this may affect your browsing experience and prevent you from accessing certain services.
(a) Either systematically save all cookies issued by the website visited (this setting is, in principle, the one that is active by default on your computer); or
(b) Systematically refuse all cookies issued by the website visited; or
(c) Configure your browser so that it allows you to accept or refuse the various cookies that may be regularly proposed to you.
The agreement thus given is valid for a maximum period of 13 months from the first depositing in the terminal device. You can change your cookie choices at any time via the cookie manager, which is accessible here:
Where applicable, we decline all liability for the consequences associated with a deteriorated functioning of our services due to the impossibility for our services to record or consult the cookies that you have decided to delete or refuse.
(d) Or you can configure your browser software so that it allows you to accept or, on the contrary, refuse the various cookies that may be regularly proposed to you.
Depending on what you want and which browser you are using, you must go to the page provided for this purpose in order to configure your computer, namely:
For Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en